Living a holistic lifestyle has been key to balancing my personal health, growth and wellness. My path has involved practicing and studying the philosophy of yoga for 13 years (teaching hatha yoga for 9 of them) and studying Ayurveda for 7 years.
I am a registered 200 hour Vinyasa yoga teacher with experience teaching private and group classes. My training allows me to teach mixed level classes and I have taught in various settings and to diverse populations. I specialize in gentle, therapeutic and restorative yoga. My yoga classes are fluid and Vinyasa inspired yet steeped in the Iyengar tradition of alignment.
I host seasonal wellness workshops and counsel individuals on holistic diet, lifestyle, meditation and customized therapeutic yoga practices.
Yoga and Ayurveda are 5000 year old healing sciences that help bring us back to our pure and whole natures. By teaching us awareness, these systems empower us to live the healthful and rich lives we desire.
I am passionate about sharing this ancient and life enriching knowledge through my wellness services. This knowledge is the wisdom of life. It is our inherent wisdom from the divine that already exists in each and every one of us. A wisdom that is liberating to the soul.
May all beings be happy and free!
Fitness and health certifications-
- Yoga Fit Training Systems – Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training 200 Hour RYT
- Specialty Yoga Fit Certificates in Therapeutic Back Care, Senior Yoga and Kids Yoga
- Mount Madonna Institute College of Ayurveda – Ayurvedic Lifestyle Counselor Diploma
- Ananda Yoga – Restorative Yoga Teacher Training certificate
- Kofi Busia Teacher Training – Modules 1, 2
- CPR and AED certified